BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My boss and super glue

Yesterday, we were in Outlook training and we were on the break (p.s. outlook training is very boring). My boss went to the bathroom and I went to make a phone call. There is a frantic knock on the door. I finish the phone call and go and check what is going on. My boss has squirted super glue in her eye. Yes, you read that correctly. She super glued her eye.

She mistakenly grabbed the small bottle of super glue from her purse instead of her eye drops and squeezed it in. Yes. This is bad. It turned to crystal pretty much immediately but she was able to get some of it out. We took her to her eye doctor who said she had a chemical burn on her eye and corneal abrasions. They had to pull out some of her baby eyelashes to get it out of there. It was right in her tear duct :/ She's going to be ok though.

I always told her that I wished I had a funny story about her. This one is it. Horrifying and hysterical at the same time.

2 comments:

erin, maker of chimes said...

Yikes! That makes my eyes hurt, even thinking about that.

wolfiemitrestone said...

It was bad... poor thing.