BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Etsy Shop - I am going to start one

Now that I have a handy-dandy craft table (thank you, my dear patient Alex, who was a trooper through my almost meltdown over wanting one so bad) and the wedding is over, I have time to return to my arts and crafts. Have to say, I'm LOVING it. I have my craft table in the same room as the computer - between the kitchen and living room - and it's a perfect location. I can talk to Alex in the living room or when he's at the computer and I can hop between cooking and crafts easily. I love it. Yes - I am a nerd.

So, with that being said, I am back to doing crafts. Tons of coaster sets and hair flowers. My two new endeavors which will probably end up on an etsy shop are carved boxes and quilts/fleece blankets. I am trying them out for me to begin with before I decide if they are of a good enough quality for an etsy shop.

What should I call my etsy shop? Any ideas? I love suggestions :)

0 comments: