BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy week so far...

Ok, so it isn't as if a lot of CRAZZZZY things have been happening exactly. It just has felt like a week with a lot of ups and downs.

Monday - went and got my name officially changed to Grace Wallace Castellanos at the Social Security office. That was really cool. It still doesn't feel real. I need to go get a new driver's license etc. next and I hope I will have time to do that tomorrow.

Tuesday - made a bunch of coasters. Then that night, I had terrible insomnia because my mind works WAY too hard and couldn't stop thinking about things. I got a little discouraged too because I was unsure if my etsy shop is going to work out, but now I feel better.

Wednesday - booooooooooooooo for rain. I had to be at work alone and it was creepy and driving was scary, so booooo again. Happily, late at night, we got our wedding collection and slideshow and it was AMAZING!!!! I am so happy and cannot wait to start ordering a bunch and making albums and scrapbooks etc. YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

0 comments: